Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Valentine

When I made this card, I wanted it to be pretty generic so it doesn't have to be used just for your spouse and I also wanted it to be the non-traditional colors.  I first turned to the color coach and chose this color combo.  I decided to use the ghosting techique.  For this techinque, you stamp images in versamark on Glossy cardstock.  Then you emboss the images...for this particular card I chose clear EP because I did want a little of the pink leftover on top of the hearts.  Then you brayer the whole piece of glossy cardstock.  Love the finishing touch of the Pompom Trim.  Happy Valentine's Weekend :) Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Glossy White
Ink:  Melon Mamob, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Something to Celebrate
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Brayer, Clear Embossing Powder, Melon Mambo Pompom Trim, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive

No comments: