Monday, October 22, 2012

Frankie Purse

I saw some ideas a few weeks ago of Halloween purses from this fun die.  I couldn't wait to create a few.  Here's the first one I came up with!
Isn't Frankie cute?!?!  So simple to create...just cut out the purse body in Old Olive and the purse flap in Elegant Eggplant.  I couldn't help but add the Googlie Eyes :)  I attached the handle with the silver brads.  Such a fun and easy treat holder!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Ink:  Basic Black Marker
Accessories:  Big Shot, Petite Purse Die, Googlie Eyes, Brads, Sticky Strip

Be sure to join me on November 16 at 7 p.m. for our annual Christmas card stamp-a-stack stamp camp.  Fifteen Christmas card designs will be available for you to create ten cards.  All supplies will be provided except SNAIL adhesive.  Please bring your own.  Fee:  $20--Stamp Club Member; $25--Customers & Guests ($5 off when you RSVP by November 13).

No comments: