Friday, October 12, 2012

Witch's Broom

Every Halloween I do a Witch's Diner dinner for my family.  Everyone really looks forward to this fun dinner where you never know what you'll be eating during the 3 courses.  My kids always try to guess what's dessert and order that for the first course.  I thought these little brooms would be the perfect addition to our Halloween table.
I just cut a strip of Crumb Cake CS and then cut up the strip leaving about a 1/2" at the top that's not cut.  I attached sticky strip around that portion of the cardstock, colored the tootsie pop stick with a black sharpie, and then rolled the cardstock around the stick.  I created a tag and then attached it with baker's twine.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Accessories:  Scissors, Sticky Strip, White Baker's Twine, Scallop Square Punch, 1" square punch, Dimensional

No comments: