Friday, October 19, 2012

Sucker Pumpkin

Today we're off to the Pumpkin Patch so I knew which project I wanted to share today!
Isn't this pumpkin fun?  I just cut a strip of CS about 2" x 8 1/2" and scored it at every 2", punched a hole for the tootsie pop stick to come through, inserted the sucker, and sealed it up with Sticky Strip.  I added a pumpkin on front and on back (3 Extra-Lg. Ovals) and added a face.  Stamped the greeting on Gumball Green CS with the illuminate glimmer stamp pad, punched out with the word window punch, punched out a hole for the tag to fit on the stick, slide it on, and tied it up with ribbon!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  Basic Black Marker, Illuminate Glimmer
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  Paper cutter & scoring blade, Ribbon, Word Window & Extra-Lg. Oval Punches


Check out the Clearance Rack today...over 70 items have been added!!!  Envelopes in Naturals White & Naturals Ivory for $2.59 are a STEAL.  You bet I stocked up to mail out Christmas cards!  I also ordered the magnet sheets.  I NEED these to store my Framelits in the Clear-Mount Stamp Cases so the Framelits aren't all over everywhere and getting lost!  They still have a bit of 99 cent fabric as well!  Order now!  Supply is limited and will go QUICKLY at these prices!

Be sure to join me on November 16 at 7 p.m. for our annual Christmas card stamp-a-stack stamp camp.  Fifteen Christmas card designs will be available for you to create ten cards.  All supplies will be provided except SNAIL adhesive.  Please bring your own.  Fee:  $20--Stamp Club Member; $25--Customers & Guests ($5 off when you RSVP by November 13).

No comments: