Friday, January 4, 2013

I Love You Chalkboard

Here is the other card from last night's technique night.  I'm loving the chalkboard technique!  I have lots of thoughts running through my mind of ideas for this style of card.  It's super simple to get the chalkboard look.  Rub cardstock with embossing buddy.  Stamp the main image in Whisper White craft ink and then emboss with White embossing powder.  Pick up a bit of ink on a piece of soft fabric and rub on cardstock to look like the chalk board has been wiped off.   The lines are drawn on with a white colored pencil and a ruler. On this particular card, I stamped the heart outlines and wiped them lightly also with the soft fabric.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink:  Whisper White Craft
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, My Little Valentine
Accessories:  Flower Trim, Ribbon, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Tombow Multi, Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Folder

No comments: