Stampin' Up! has just introduced a new service...Paper Pumpkin !!!Hi : I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!Get StartedIt's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting today, January 14, by visiting My PaperPumpkinand click Get it/Join it .
Then select / enter me (Jenn Hurdsman ) as your demonstrator .Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!Here's the details:
- Each month SU! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you! PERFECT!!!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- SU! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.