Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cattails


I've seen several cards with the Inspired by Nature stamp set and the slot punch so I thought I would give it a try for technique night tonight. During the summer, my dad would take us down to the bottoms to pick the cattails. I used to love rubbing them...they are so soft. Fun to recreate something from my childhood.
Card Recipe: Cardstock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip; Sets: Inspired by Nature, All Holidays; Inks: Chocolate Chip; Other: Sponge, Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Slot Punch, stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Alex said...

Very pretty, turned out great! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tammy said...

I loved making this card for technique night last night. Great use for the little slot punch, too.

Megan said...

I love this card. I forgot all about doing this until you posted this, I remember seeing it done when it first came out. Very cool idea!

Unknown said...

That is SUPER cute and reminds me of home too!