Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Celebrate Matchbox


I'm loving this new die from the Occasions Mini. It makes the cutest little matchbox. This one was made with Baja Breeze CS and the Walk in the Park DSP. I don't know how I ever made anything without the Big Shot. I LOVE my Big Shot! Buy yours today through my demo website. You won't be sorry!
Matchbox Recipe: CS: Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park DSP; Stamps: Matchbox Messages; Ink: Baja Breeze; Accessories: Big Shot, Extended Cutting Pads, Matchbox Die, Sticky Strip, White Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I second that! I would be lost without my Big Shot. I love it. This matchbox die is next on my to purchase list.

Alex said...

This is darling!!! I have not used my die yet, but I need to!! I love what you did here! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex