Thursday, April 23, 2009

Together Forever


Yesterday was the 66th Wedding Anniversary for a couple we know. I made this card that we dropped off to them. It was a very simple card...but very elegant! I embossed a piece of vellum using the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die. I then cut out the embossed flowers and attached it to a card front. Tied the ribbon on. Stamped the "Forever" stamp that I got for FREE on my last order in Whisper White CS. Do you know how I got it for FREE? I ordered $40 from the Occasions Mini. You can also get it for FREE when you host a workshop (or place an order for yourself) totaling $150! :) Don't miss this great offer available until April 30. Happy Thursday! I have lots of stamping to do this weekend but nothing I can share...yet! I'm making my sister's graduation announcements, her thank you cards, and a few more scrapbook pages to add to her senior scrapbook.

Card Recipe: CS: Elegant Eggplant, Vellum; Ink: Whisper White Craft; Stamps: Forever; Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Impressions Die, Standard Cutting Pads, White Organdy Ribbon

No comments: