Monday, April 6, 2009

Nield Name Frame

I'm back for a bit...our computer has been haywire over the weekend. The problem is solved today with a new mouse. Hopefully, no more computer problems! For Christmas, I made Name Frames for my mom to give to her siblings, my dad's siblings, and their parents. Every time my Grandma's sister-in-law comes over, she comments about my Grandma's name frame so my Grandma requested I make one for her. Here is hers...finally.

I really must do some stamping tonight and tomorrow night so hopefully I'll be posting more frequently than not this week...although, it is spring break for the kiddos the next two weeks so that great plan may change :)
Name Frame Recipe: CS: Basic Black, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP (Occassions Mini); Stamps: Letterpress Alpha & Everyday Flexible Phrases (both retired); Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black; Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), Dimensionals, 5x12 Frame (not pictured)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She'll LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Alex said...

This is really nice - I am bettin' she will love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Megan said...

Very pretty, I am sure she loved it.