Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm stamping again :)

I'm mostly caught back up on life again after our vacation so I finally found myself with some time to myself today since the older two returned to school and the little one was crashed on the floor for a nap :) I decided to start simply with this card...I'll be posting more of my creations this week. Watch for daily posts again starting today! :)

Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Whisper White
Ink: Dusty Durango, Ruby Red
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts
Accessories: Sponge Daubers
Technique: Two-Tone stamping (stamp image in lightest color...Dusty Durango...sponge image edges using a sponge dauber with the darker color...Ruby Red....it adds a little dimension to the flowers)

Watched for a stepped-up version of this card tomorrow. Happy Stampin'!!!

No comments: