Thursday, August 27, 2009

September Events & Specials

September is just around the corner so I wanted to share the happenings with you now :)

First and most importantly, you should be receiving your holiday mini catalog any day! I LOVE this mini! I know I've said that so much lately but they really have some GREAT new products in this mini. There is so much for EVERYONE in this mini. I'm having so much playing with the Sweet Centers stamp set and the Sweet Treat Cups that match!!! Want to see these in person for yourself and make two fun projects??? Join me for Stamp Club Technique Night on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m. We'll be making two projects. Fee: Stamp Club Members--FREE!!! Customers/Guests--$7. Please RSVP by Tuesday, Sept. 1, so I'll have enough supplies prepared.

Because of schedule changes, Monday Madness will now be WEDNESDAY WOW!!!! Join me for a few hours of working on your own projects with stampin' friends. Stop by any time between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. Bring your own supplies and get craftin'! Please let me know by Monday evening before each event if you'll be attending so I can set up for all those who would like to attend :)

September's Stamp Camp will be held on Friday, September 18, at 7 p.m. We'll be learning new techniques!!! You'll be on creative overload after this eventful night :) We'll be creating 5 projects at this event. All supplies will be provided except adhesive...please bring your own. Fee: Stamp Club Members--$20 Customers/Guests--$25. You and your guests MUST RSVP by Sept. 12 for this event.

October's Stamp Camp will be on Friday, Oct. 23...we'll be creating the very popular 6x6 desktop calendars. Mark your calendars now for this event! I'm already starting my RSVP list. This class is limited to 10 participants. I can offer this class another day if the need is there. :)

Last but not least...September's promotions are FABULOUS!!!

**The new Decor Elements Growth Chart is only available until September 30. I've seen so many great ideas for this chart...whether it's in a kids' room, a bathroom, or in a classroom....it's the perfect accent to a room!

**You'll DEFINITELY want to be a hostess in September....Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! (*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.) After My Digital Studio is released, this offer will become even sweeter: Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97) as well as any item for $10. Contact me TODAY to book your stampin' party!!!

See you in September!

No comments: