Saturday, August 22, 2009

SU! NEWS.....with BLOG CANDY for YOU!

Last month was my 5th anniversary with Stampin' Up! When I got home from vacation, I received my 5-year pin from Stampin' Up! Here's a picture of me with my new pin...I'm also showing you my favorite new stamp set from the Holiday Mini that is available to order from September 1!!!! We'll be using this stamp set and the treat cups that go with it at our club technique night on September 3. Sign up today to reserve your spot!

Since I didn't get to go to convention, some of my fellow demos went shopping for me at memento mall! I got this cute jacket, 2 shopping bags, and a technique DVD. I'll be learning new techniques from this video which I'll be teaching you at our monthly stamp camp on Friday, September 18. Register TODAY!!!

To celebrate my 5 year anniversary with SU, I'm giving away two punch templates....so we'll have two winners! All current punches will be included in this template.

Please leave me a comment about which punch is your favorite and what you like to use it for on this post. I'll take enteries through August 31 at 5 p.m. (PST) Good luck!

No comments: