Monday, August 24, 2009

Worm Wishes


For some reason, I had in my mind this cute stamp set had retired so when I was preparing for my punch class, I didn't think I could use this fun card I made for our friend's birthday. Guess what?!?! This stamp set is still current :) The "magnifying glass" is perfect for a boy card...add the bugs, and you're near perfection! I stamped the background with the bugs and then put the top two layers together. I punched a 1 1/4" circle through the layer so you could see the background paper. I added a piece of a window sheet to the back of the circle to look like the glass on a magnifying glass. The magnifying glass was created by punching a 1 1/4" circle and then punching a 1 3/8" circle around it. The handle is created with the word window punch and then adding a brad with the 1/16" handheld punch.

Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Window Sheets Medium
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Only Orange
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1/16" handheld, and word window punches, vintage brads

No comments: