Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look What I GOT BACK!!!!!


My first digital album!!!!! I'm so incredibly pleased with how it turned out. I see myself using "My Digital Studio" for many albums in the future. I'll mainly use them for trips and vacations because I still want to scrap every day events how I have been doing them. The size of this album is 8x8. Here are some of the BIGGEST reasons I love this digital album. 1. EVERYTHING coordinates in this album. 2. I could add as many pictures from our vacation as I wanted. 3. I LOVE the option of photo boxes so that I can resize my picture to the PERFECT size. On the page on the right at the bottom, you'll notice there's a picture of an awesome rock formation...yes, that is my picture! I just added a photo box the size that I wanted, and MDS filled in the picture to match the size of photo box I wanted without pixelating my picture, etc. This is probably my VERY favorite option with using "My Digital Studio."

I can't wait to show you the whole book in person...stop by so you can see it for yourself. You're going to LOVE it! Can't wait to see what you create with "My Digital Studio." My next project with MDS will be a 12x12 calendar for 2010 from our cruise we're going on soon! Can't wait to perfectly match the colors that are in my photos. EVERYONE can order My Digital Studio on October 1. Contact me today so you'll be one of the first to receive your very own copy of My Digital Studio.

Order your copy of My Digital Studio on Oct. 1 here or contact me through e-mail.