Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sparkly Melon Mambo Cupcakes!


I've been having so much fun with the shimmer paints this week. On this card, I mixed two drops of Champagne Mist shimmer paint with one drop of reinker. (I just mixed them in a lid of an eyelet container.) I stamped the cupcakes in Basic Brown and then added the sparkly ink to the cupcakes with an aquapainter. Love the sparkle without the mess glitter can leave. I love the little extra shimmer this adds.

Order your supplies for this card here.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown classic pad, Melon Mambo classic reinker, Chocolate Chip reinker
Stamps: The More the Merrier
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Aquapainter, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Lid of eyelet container for mixing

No comments: