Thursday, September 17, 2009

Super Alan!


Our friend, Alan, had a birthday party over the weekend. He's very into super heros so I figured he needed an "A" card...like Superman always has a "S." I ran a piece of raw chipboard through the Big Shot with the Serif Alphabet to get my "A." Then I mixed crystal effects and a few drops of Basic Black ink, painted it on the chipboard, and then topped it off with glitter. It turned out well...so glad this technique works on chipboard, too! I see myself using this technique a lot! Hope you had a great day, Alan!

All supplies from SU! Shop my on-line store here.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Night & Day DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (what did I do without this stamp set??? It's my favorite greeting set right now!)
Accessories: Chipboard, Crystal Effects, Fine Galaxy Glitter, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet

No comments: