Monday, March 2, 2009

4-Leaf Clover

I love the new Heart-to-Heart punch so I decided to make a 4-leaf clover with the punched out hearts. I've made clovers using heart stamps so I figured this would be fun to try. Since my order of new DSP comes today, I had to scrounge around from some "green" paper from my stash. I found this piece of Always Artichoke that was in last catalog's Hostess 6x6 packet. I thought the design would be fun for a 4-leaf clover. So I got it all pieced together and then pulled out my stamps for a St. Patrick's Day stamp. Guess what?!?! I don't have any that are current. So I figured this greeting would work instead :)
Check back every day this week for a new GREEN project :)
Card Recipe: CS: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Patterns Pack DSP; Ink: Always Artichoke pad and marker; Stamps: Hugs & Wishes; Accessories: Metallic Brads, Paper Piercer, Heart-to-Heart Punch

2 comments:

Candi said...

Wow, I love this idea too. I have been thinking that I should do something for St Patrick's day, now I have lots of good ideas. Thanks.

Candi said...

Wow, I love this idea too. I have been thinking that I should do something for St Patrick's day, now I have lots of good ideas. Thanks.