Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lucky Me!--Challenge Thursday


Sorry for the late post today...sick kiddo! These pictures are from last year's St. Patrick's Day fun. The kids loved dressing in green, eating green food, and trying to catch leprechauns with their leprechaun traps. Although they didn't catch any leprechauns, they were just as excited about the gold coin candies that were left behind instead :) I just used two pieces of Certainly Celery CS for this page. I cut 12 squares that each measure 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I used a sponge on each square. Most of the squares I ran through the Big Shot with a Texturz Plate and then sponged on some more ink. I love the look of this page. Here's your challenge...take the "square" challenge and complete a page using squares. You can use more or less pictures for the squares...have fun and remember to leave me a comment if you complete the challenge so I can have a peek at your work!

Scrapbook Page Recipe: CS: Certainly Celery; Ink: Certainly Celery; Stamps: Full Calendar, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers; Accessories: Pretties Kit, Jumbo Eyelets, Heart-to-Heart Punch, Big Shot, Texturz Plates, Impressions Pad, Silicone Rubber Pad, Crafter's Tool Kit

4 comments:

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Your blog is AWESOME! I love it! Hugs, Audra, Green Meadow Lane

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE!!! and i did do that challenge awhile back if you remember- which I love and want to make one to hang in each of the kids' rooms! :)

Megan said...

very cute.

Tammy said...

I completed your challenge. Check out the pictures on my blog. Thanks for the fun challenge! Your family has done the trap a Leprechaun project, too! This was our first year at creating a trap. Too funny.