Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Luck Ghosting


One of my favorite techniques is the ghosting technique. I started this card by stamping the greeting in Green Galore on Glossy White Cardstock. Then I stamped the shamrock from "Holiday Blitz" in Versamark randomly on the Glossy CS. I let it dry just a minute or two and then brayered Gable Green across the entire Glossy CS. Wipe off any excess ink with a paper towel and assemble the card! Easy-peasy! Just one more St. Patrick's Day creation to share with you! Have I mentioned that my favorite color is green? Maybe that's why I actually enjoy celebrating with the kids for St. Patrick's Day! :)
Card Recipe: CS: Green Galore, Gable Green, Glossy CS; Ink: Green Galore, Gable Green, Versamark; Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Holiday Blitz; Accessories: Brayer, Green Galore Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

No comments: