Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Technique Tuesday---Faux Stitching


If you've ever stamped with me much, you know that one of my VERY favorite techniques is "faux stitching." It's so simple that I probably use it way too much. Just grab your foam mat, paper piercing template, and paper piercer...and pierce away!!!! Then just "connect-the-dots." I love to use my white gel pen...but I've also used my markers to create a "colored" line. Very fun! Give it a try today!
Card Recipe: CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; Ink: Baja Breeze pad, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Always Artichoke markers; Stamps: Cheep Talk, Sanded; Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I've never tried this technique. What a great idea! Can't wait to use it.

Alex said...

This is adorable!! I love to faux stitch as well, it adds so much! I found your blog through Corinne - I too am a Demo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex