Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Shower

Over the shower, I hosted a baby shower with a couple friends for our friend. Of course, I had to use stamp supplies to create a few decorations. This name banner hung on the patio in the colors of the evening... The take-out boxes that the guests filled with candy needed a little something added to them. Although the alphabet stamp set is retired, it gave me a GREAT excuse to use one of my all-time favorite alphabets :) Of course since it's all punched out, they came together VERY quickly...
Our friend had seen a family tile at another friend's house and had asked about it. I told her then I would make her one when she had her little guy. Figured it would make a fun decoration and gift for the mother-to-be.
It was a great night with very yummy food and awesome friends!

No comments: