Friday, June 10, 2011

Snowboarder



Dave took our son snowboarding for the first time in Feburary. I had bought this stamp quite awhile back and now I had an excuse to use it. I saw a card very similar to this on our demo only website and knew I had to create this card for my masculine stamp class in May. J.R. told me that I could definitely make him a snowboarding card for his birthday in November. I was a little sad when the retirement list came out and all of the extreme sports stamps were on it. So glad that I already own them all :) Get yours before it's gone! (The birthday greeting on this card is also retiring...one of my favorite greetings stamp sets All Holidays.)

Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Extreme Snowboard, All Holidays, Lovely as a Tree
Accessories: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, White Gel Pen, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Regals Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: