Thursday, June 30, 2011

Priceless Butterfly


Today is the LAST day to order from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! Don't miss out on these amazing products before they retire. Check out the list of stamps, accessories, and definitely decorative products before they are gone. Contact me today or rder your supplies here.
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand
Ink: Poppy Parade
Stamps: Priceless
Accessories: Poppy Parade Ribbon, Crop-a-dile, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals

Today is the LAST day to order from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! You can order those last minute items by contacting me directly through e-mail or by phone by 5 p.m. today. You can also order directly through my website.

July 1 at 11 a.m. (PST) we can begin placing orders from the AMAZING 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. (The link will work on July 1.) Since I’ll be on a family vacation and then headed to Convention, the best way to place an order that you just can’t wait to place should be ordered through my website. I’ll have very limited e-mail access beginning tonight through July 16 so it may be a day (or more) before I’m able to place an order received through e-mail or respond to e-mails.

I’ll be hosting the new catalog open house on Saturday, July 23, from 3-6 p.m. at my home. (Club orders that are due in July will be placed at this event.) Come and see the beautiful new catalog! Two cards will be available for you to make. See the fabulous swaps I receive at Convention. Everyone receives a gift at the door and will be entered into the drawing for six door prizes. Bring a guest or two. Of course I'll have the RETIRED $10 stamp sets available for you as well.

No comments: