Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trees Reflection

Lovely as a Tree is a stamp set that is a regular in the stamp catalog. I know that it came out just after I became a demo. I love that it's so easy to use...it makes great masculine cards. It seems to be my go-to stamp set when I need a masculine stamp set that's not sports related. This technique is easily done by stamping the image on a window sheet and then rubbing the window sheet on your cardstock to create the reflection image. So much easier than use a solid stamp or the brayer. It creates the perfect reflection image. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Confetti Cream
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Window Sheet, Sponges, Baker's Twine, Modern Label, Word Window Punches

No comments: