Friday, March 30, 2012

It's a Boy!

One of my friends asked me to make a baby boy card for her.  She wanted it as close to the "Baby Prints" card in the Occassions Mini Catalog (see p. 38).  I first created a sample in MDS to see what it was like and then set to work.  I didn't have the set from the Occasions Mini so I pulled out one of my favorite retired stamp sets "Cuddles & Tickles."  I used Pool Party as my base since that's what the Occasions Mini card used.
I couldn't resist using the AWESOME Sale-a-Bration DSP since it coordinates with the Pool Party card stock.  It turned out so cute. Only TWO more days to receive FREE Sale-a-Bration products!  Place your order today!  Order here.
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink:  Pool Party
Stamps:  Cuddles & Tickles (retired)
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack, Scallop Square & Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punches

No comments: