Monday, March 19, 2012

Recycled Banner

This year for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet we had a theme of resourcefulness.  Each of the boys had to bring a project they had created using recycled materials.  I figured it was only fitting that I decorate with materials that I had recycled as well.  Being boys, I couldn't add too many flowers so I thought this banner made out of newspaper was the perfect touch.
I was sure to use the words for the background and colored pictures for the letters.  I backed the pennants with scrap cardstock just to give it a little extra stability.  Banners are so quick and easy using the Big Shot and the Perfect Pennants Die (#123126).  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Scraps and Newspapers
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Serif Essentials Alphabet

No comments: