Friday, March 23, 2012

Party Favor Boxes

Today was birthday party day at our house.  So....CRAZY, busy day for me :)  (actually crazy, busy week for me)  I wanted to do a sweets bar as part of the party favors since Sydney decided to go with a Treasure Hunt rather than a pinata.  For Sierra's birthday, I bought little boxes for the sweets bar and then was disappointed that they didn't close very well.  So this time, I knew better and made what I really wanted!
I used the Box #2 die, stamped it with the Baroque Motifs flourish image in VersaMark, and then embossed with the Melon Embossing Powder.  It was perfect for her Barbie themed party!  Who doesn't love choosing your own candy to take home?  :)  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Basic Black
Ink:  VersaMark
Stamps:  Baroque Motifs
Accessories:  Big Shot, Sticky Strip, Box #2 Die, Melon Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

No comments: