Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zoo

If you follow me on pinterest, you saw me pin this awesome sketch from a weekly MDS blog hop.  I couldn't stop thinking about it and had to create a page using the sketch.
It inspired me so much that I've been playing around with My Digital Studio quite a bit lately.  I had so much fun creating Syd's birthday invitation.  I was so pleased with the results.  I'll show you that next week.  More and more of you have been asking about My Digital Studio.  If I can figure out how to connect my computer to the TV, I'll show you a couple things at our next Technique Night.  If you've purchase MDS from me already or you are a club member, you can attend this class for FREE.  Mark April 5 on your calendar for some My Digital Studio fun!  Order your supplies here.

No comments: