Monday, March 12, 2012

Luck Photo Frame

I'm caught up on life again so I can once again commit more to my stamp blog.  I'm hoping by setting a blog schedule, I'll be more consistent again at posting (but of course as always...life is busy so I can't promise this will happen every day but I'll do my best).

Monday-Big Shot Monday
Tuesday--My Digital Studio (New MDS downloads are available on most Tuesdays)
Wednesday--Holiday Wows
Thursday--Birthday Party
Friday--Friday Fun

So here is my first Big Shot Monday.  When I took down my Valentine's decorations, I quickly realized I had very little to decorate with for St. Patrick's day.  When I was cleaning, I discovered a frame I had put away last fall sometime and decided since I missed putting it up for Valentine's Day (it use to say love in the squares), that I would re-do the inside for St. Patrick's day.
It looks great in our entertainment center along with the other couple St. Patrick's Day decorations I have :)  I used the Big Shot to cut out the scallop rectangles and of course the letters.  I can EASILY change out the letters and colors for the next holiday thanks to the Big Shot.  Order your supplies here.

No comments: