Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!

Hi Friends!  I'm sure you've wondered where I have been.  Family vacation for my sister's wedding took us away for a bit...and it was WONDERFUL!  We had a fantastic time while on vacation, and my sister was an absolutely beautiful bride.  Now I'm busily getting ready to head to Convention next week (YEAH!!!!!!!).  Haven't decided how many swaps I'll make this year...I'll I know is I better get busy if I want to take any.  Today I'm taking a little break to celebrate my birthday with my family :)

I'll check back in soon :)  Happy Stampin'!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist
Stamps:  A Fitting Occasion
Accessories:  Curly Label Punch, Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Ribbon
 Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: