Friday, July 20, 2012

Roads lead to happiness

I love the new Chevron Impressions folder in the catalog.  When I was making these, everyone thought the "tire" background was really cool.  So of course I had to use the new car!  :)  Again, you're getting a sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog...the new framelit is called Window Frames Framelits.  I really liked this new framelit!
I added sponging around the edge to just set it off a little bit without adding another layer.  I thought the mini pearl was a cute little accent to the bride's veil.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  Road to Happiness
Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Pearl Jewels, Sponge, Dimensionals, Chevron Impressions Folder

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: