Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today I'm sharing one of my swaps that I made for Convention.  It's also a sneak peek into the Holiday Catalog (yes, you read that right...Catalog...not Mini Catalog...You'll be surprised when you get it in the mail soon!!!)....just like I hoped there's another Paper-Piercing pack!  This one is called "Festive" and matches the Labels Framelits we already have in the main catalog.  I love the idea of creating a stencil with the framelit and then sponging ink and stamping onto to your card front.  I then paper pierced using the new paper piercing pack :)  Quick and easy...but fun technique! 
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, Gumball Green
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Gumball Green
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Bring on the Cake
Accessories:  Big Shot, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Labels Framelits, Paper Piercer, Sponge

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: