Friday, July 27, 2012

Robot Baby

A few months ago, I told a friend from church that I would host a baby shower for her.  She's having a boy, and his room will be a robot theme.  So I thought it would be fun (and different) to use the robot theme for her shower, too.  It took a bit more time to design her invitation because I had to create my own robot using punch shapes in MDS.  It's been fun to be creative and think outside the box. :)
I also used MDS to create one of the centerpieces...
I had this picture developed.  I sprayed painted some dollar frames, hot glued on some nuts and bolts, and inserted the picture!  Super simple but CUTE centerpieces...of course with a tin bucket that's filled with nuts & bolts snacks, a slinky on the side, and a fun little robot that each table will create.  Now I'm off to finish working on the banner and the matching thank you cards.  Did I tell you that the AWESOME new MDS 2+ will be released on August 1?!?!  Oh, my!  I can't wait :)  Order your supplies here.
Accessories:  MDS

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: