Friday, March 12, 2010

Joining Stampin' Up! with the Inkin' Empire Group!

Have you ever considered becoming a demo? I can't believe that I've been a demo now for 5 1/2 years. Can't believe that I GET paid to make crafts. The best part and I know that my husband agrees I haven't spent a penny of "family" money to support my addiction to paper crafting. Right now is the PERFECT time to become a demo...whether you are doing it to make a little extra income to support your habit, to get a discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases, or to make an income that will help support the family. The thing I love about Stampin' Up! is that it's totally up to me with what I want to do with my business. I've found what works best for me and for my family and that's what you get to do, too.

When you become a demo before the end of March, you'll receive the most bang for your buck. Right now the starter kit is being offered at 15 percent off PLUS you'll receive an additional stamp set for FREE...you choose the stamp set from the catalog. The total cost of this kit is $169 What's even better is that you have the option of purchasing the "Digital+Starter Kit" which includes your very own copy of "My Digital Studio" software and the EXTRA stamp set for just $157. You won't be sorry that you signed up. Contact me today for more information or if you're ready now, go to my website and join now using JoinInkin'Empire as the password.

No comments: