Monday, March 15, 2010

Love Birds


As Emily and I stamped together this past week, she was creating a gift for a friend. Besides a name frame, she wanted to create a set of cards for her. This is one of the cards we came up with. The idea from the card was inspired from my monthly magazine I receive from Stampin' Up! We decided to make it a wedding card. So fun how it turned out. One more reason I'm glad I own the bird punch :) LOVE that we could coordinate the Bride Paper to completely match our project! Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Rich Razzleberry, Bride Specialty Paper
Ink: Mellow Moss, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Two Step Bird Punch, Brayer, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder, Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: