Monday, March 22, 2010

Twins!!


A customer called me this week and asked if I could make a baby boy card for her since she didn't have any baby stamps. It's for a set of twin boys. I had just found Ellen Kemper's blog so I knew I could create a twin baby card without even using baby stamps :) Isn't this so fun??? Check out more of Ellen's blog...she creates AMAZING punch art! Order your supplies today: Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue DSP
Stamps: Well-Scripted
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/4", 1", 1/2", 1/4" circle punches, Heart-to-Heart Punch, Crop-a-dile, Standard Hole Punch
ETA: So sorry this picture didn't come through when it posted first thing this morning! I'm reposting the time so it will show up on blog readers, facebook, etc.

No comments: