Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let the Journey Begin...


This is a card of encouragement for one of my cousins who is about to embark on a wonderful journey that will be life changing. I've really neglected using the "Define Your Life" stamp set. I received it two years ago as a reward for my sales during Sale-a-bration time. Did you realize that I even get MORE benefits for SAB being a demo??? Can't get enough FREE stamps :) This definition fit perfectly for this card. The texture was added to each layer using the impressions folders...AMAZING deep impressions! Love you, Shalese! Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Kraft, Night of Navy, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Define Your Life
Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, pop-up glue dot, Kraft Corduroy Button, Big Shot, Elegant Bouguet, Finial Press, and Polka Dot Impressions Folders

No comments: