Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Beauty Thanks

Last night I needed to do Sierra's thank you cards from her birthday. I wanted to use my new "eyelet border punch" so here's the card I came up with.

I love this Birthday Beauty stamp set...even though, it's retired. Lucky for me, one of my customers owns this stamp set and let me borrow it. The eyelet border punch is super easy to use. It seems easier to line up with the front markings than the scallop punch...but I do love them both!

SU! announced yesterday our manufacturer of the Coluzzle has recently discontinued both the Starter Set (item 102264) and the Refill Blades (item 102721). We no longer have any inventory of the Refill Blades, and they are now unavailable for order. We will continue to sell the Coluzzle Starter Set until inventory has been depleted. So if you want the Starter Set...order TODAY!!! Tomorrow I'll show you a card and a scrapbook page that are created with the AMAZING new Circle Scissor Plus!

Card Recipe: CS: Kraft, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Confetti Cream; Stamps: Birthday Beauty (retired), Thank You Kindly; Ink: Basic Brown, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Going Gray; Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Aquapainter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER cute birthday thanks cards!

Anonymous said...

hi jenn, the reason you write is because Im not sure but I think that your husband is david hursdman, did the mission in Chile Santiago North, my name is Antoineta Velasquez and your husband was very familiar to my family, but we lost contact him, please ask that you write to me my email,(ex.teachers-pet@hotmail.com) my mother will be very happy if he can write. thanks jenn and sorry for writing in your blog aaaaaah and my inglish is very bad so sorry!