Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Technique Tuesday--Texturz Plates!

Welcome to the first posting of technique Tuesday. I'm going to try and post a new technique every Tuesday. Some weeks it will be a technique...other weeks it will be a product-focused technique. Yesterday I got my NEW Texturz Plates. Oh, my!!!! I'm in love! They are awesome. All the cards I did last night HAD to have these texturz plates used on them some how!!!

They are super easy to use with the Big Shot. Here's the sandwich I used: Multipurpose Platform, Texturz Plate, Cardstock, Silicone Rubber, Impressions Pad...BEAUTIFUL!!!! Check out page 203 in the catalog to see how fun these new texturz plates are. This card uses my favorite new stamp set "Thoughts & Prayers" found on page 58. I love that ALL stamp sets are now die-cut! How nice is that?!?! :)

Card Recipe: CS: Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Very Vanilla; Ink: Close to Cocoa, More Mustard; Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers; Accessories: Big Shot, Flourish Texturz Plate, 1/16" punch, sponge dauber, Vintage Brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: