Friday, January 16, 2009

Farewell, Hostess Stamp Sets!

I've really enjoyed the hostess stamp sets that have been available in the Fall-Winter Catalog the past six months.

Window Dressing--How fun has this level 3 stamp set been?? I love the fun things I've been able to create with it.

Organic Grace---wish I had started using this set sooner! I love it!


Best Yet--Love the words in this set...not your typical word set but VERY useful! Definitely the most popular level 1 set w/ my customers. The second card also uses one of my all-time favorite stamp sets--Summer by the Sea. I will miss using this stamp set for all of my watercoloring needs!

Deer Friends--Most popular level 2 Hostess set with my customers. Such an easy set to use! I love that I found a use for it as a non-Christmas card :)


Punches Three--How adorable is this stamp?!?!? I love the fun things I've been able to create w/ this stamp set.
Check back Saturday and Sunday as I say farewell to some of my very beloved stamp sets that will be retiring on Sunday. Then Monday...watch out for NEW stamps!!!!!

No comments: