Saturday, January 17, 2009

Farewell, Well-loved Stamps!

As I mentioned the other day, I'm most sad about the canvas background stamp retiring. Here are my next two favorite stamp sets that I've used more often than not...

Summer by the Sea...I {heart} this stamp set. It became one of my favorites when I first learned to stamp on tiles. I've since found SO many uses for it! My stamp clubbers are probably glad to see it finally retiring so they can use a different stamp once in awhile! (LOL!!)

Crab & Company...I had to have this stamp set when it first came out! It's so perfect when you live so close to the beach like we do. I've used it many times. Although, I have yet to use it for a Christmas card (I love the santa hat and the "sandy claws" greeting it comes with). The matching wheel is perfect for ANY beach page I'm scrapbooking. Farewell, my well-loved rubber friends!

ETA: You're right, Candi, I did use this stamp set for a Christmas card in 2007...thanks for the reminder :)

1 comment:

Candi said...

I am pretty sure you did use the crab set to make a Christmas card. It wasn't this past Christmas, it was the one before that. I have a card I made at your house using this stamp with the hat and the Sandy Claws gretting. We used crystal effect for the eyes if I remember correctly.