Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To My Valentine


Thursday night's technique class we played with the sanding blocks. One of the MUSTS when you work with chipboard is a sanding block. On this card, we inked the chipboard with Real Red Craft ink, heat set the ink, and then sanded the edges. I love the distressed look the sanding gives to the chipboard. AND it matches perfectly with the Kraft Cardstock. Lately, I just can't get enough of the Kraft CS! I LOVE it!!! On this card, I also used the Love You Much stamp set with the matching Heart-to-Heart punch! So much fun! Have you made your valentine a card yet?? Stampin' Up! has some adorable valentine's sets that are currently available! Contact me to get your own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That distressed look is SUPER cute... I also LOVE the heart to heart punch!