Monday, May 14, 2012

Flowers

Fifth Avenue Floral is one of those flower stamp sets that I really do like.  I've gotten a lot of use out of it while I have owned it.  For this card, I paired it with Curvy Verses.  The Baja Breeze CS is embossed using the Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates.  The Texturz Plates provide a very subtle embossing looked.  So very different from the Impressions Folders.  I accented the card with the Chantilly Crochet Trim.  It's so hard for me to say good bye to some of my favorite stamp sets, tools, and accessories!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  So Saffron, Baja Breeze
Stamps:  Fifth Avenue Floral, Curvy Verses
Accessories:  Big Shot, Standard Texturz Impressions Pad & Silicone Rubber, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Chantilly Crochet Trim

Save the date!!  Stampin’ Up!’s 2012-2013 Catalog Open House
Saturday, June 2 from 3-6 p.m.
Jenn Hurdsman’s Home...Website: http://jennhurdsman.stampinup.net/

Come as you please...stay as long as you want! See the new catalog, stamp sets, wheels, and accessories. Two projects will be ready for you to make. Win door prizes!! Everyone receives a gift from the prize basket…bring a friend, and you’ll both get two gifts.

Join the stampin' fun and the excitement a new catalog brings!
Stamp Club members receive a FREE catalog!

Can’t attend but still want a catalog, contact me today!

Retired stamp sets will be available for $10 each.

No comments: