Friday, May 25, 2012

Goodbye Baroque Motifs

I thought it would be fun to say good bye to seven of my favorite stamp sets the next seven days.  Today we're going to say goodbye to Baroque Motifs.  This is one of my first stamps with a flourish.  I've LOVED this set.  I've used this flourish for MANY, MANY projects.  Here are a few samples of this beautiful stamp set that I've created over the past few years:












Now I just have to limit myself to saying good bye to just seven sets.  So many favorites!   Order your supplies here.   If you order today through May 31, you'll receive a credit for ONE free retired stamp set from my stash at the open house for every $25 that you spend . 

SAVE THE DATE:  June 2 from 3-6 p.m.  Come and see the BRAND, NEW catalog and pick up your FREE copy!  We'll be creating two projects.  My retired stamp sets will be available for $10 each (or use your credits you've earned).  Door prizes will be given away.  Come and ENJOY!

No comments: