Thursday, May 31, 2012

Goodbye Loads of Love

It should come as no shock to anyone that I chose the last day of the catalog to feature my beloved Loads of Love (and coordinating sets).  This set just reminds me of home.  I LOVE it.  I've owned this set since 2004.  Here are some cozy samples from this much beloved stamp set and coordinating sets...some of these are from my very early days of stamping :) :















Order your supplies here.
If you order today, you'll receive a credit for ONE free retired stamp set from my stash at the open house for every $25 that you spend . 

SAVE THE DATE:  June 2 from 3-6 p.m.  Come and see the BRAND, NEW catalog and pick up your FREE copy!  We'll be creating two projects.  My retired stamp sets will be available for $10 each (or use your credits you've earned).  Door prizes will be given away.  Come and ENJOY!

No comments: