Wednesday, May 2, 2012

With All My Heart

You all KNOW about my love for hearts.  This card would be perfect of course for Valentine's Day, but it could also be used for an anniversary, birthday, or just because card :)  Of course, you'll have to order these supplies QUICKLY because the Heart-to-Heart Punch as well as the With All My Heart are RETIRING!!  So glad I own BOTH!!!!  These will definitely be kept in my personal stash of stampin' supplies.  The Blushing Bride color is also retiring because it's a 2010-2012 In Color color.    Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Stamps:  With All My Heart
Accessories:  Heart-to-Heart Punch, Red Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewel, Dimensionals, Labels Collection Framelits Die  (YES, it's still available....check here for the list of goodies that are still available from the Occasions Mini)

Did I mention I was able to pre-order a few products from the new catalog?!?!  Oh my, I'm so excited :)

No comments: