Friday, May 25, 2012

Stampin' News!

Join me on my blog the next 7 days saying goodbye to 7 of my favorites stamp sets! (The first one was posted earlier today :) What set is a must have for you before it’s gone? The last day to order from the current catalog is May 31. See the retiring list here. If you place an order today through May 31, you'll receive a credit for ONE free retired stamp set from my stash at the open house for every $25 that you spend. SAVE THE DATE: June 2 from 3-6 p.m. Come and see the BRAND, NEW catalog and pick up your FREE copy! We'll be creating two projects. My retired stamp sets will be available for $10 each (or use your credits you've earned). Door prizes will be given away. Bring a friend and you both will receive two gifts from the grab basket (instead of just one). Class calendar for the rest of the year will be available. The open house is FREE. Come and ENJOY! Can’t attend, but you still want a NEW catalog…contact me today! STAMP CLUBS: Clubs will begin ordering in July. Want to attend my technique class for free every month? Want to be a hostess without having to invite your friends and family over? Want a $5 discount on all stamp camps? Sign up for a club today! Five stamp club members each spend a minimum of $30 (before S&H and tax) every other month for 5 months. You’ll get to attend technique class for 10 months and get the benefits of being the hostess one of the months. Let me know now if you’re interested. “LIKE” Jenn…SU! Demo: Are you a friend on FB? Be sure to “like” my demo page on FB. You’ll always be up to date on the latest classes, the newest products, and the latest samples. Anyone who has liked my page by Noon on June 2 will be entered into a drawing for a set of the new In-Colors Markers (Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit).

No comments: