- Start with a square sheet of Designer Series paper. For my project, I used 6x6.
- Score vertical and horizontal lines at 2 and 4 inches.
- Using the diagonal scoring plate, score each CORNER on the diagonal from the intersection of the two score lines to the corner of your square. You’ll create two triangles. J
- Crease all of your score lines.
- When folding, the diagonal fold corners meet in the middle and create the treat holder.
- Punch a hole in the top corners that meet and thread ribbon, thread, or twine through.
- Create a tag, tie a bow or a knot, fill with goodies, and there you go!
Order your supplies here.