Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Grandma!

Sorry for the lack of posts last week.  Life just got a little busy and something had to slow down for a bit. But I'm ready to go again and hopefully can stay re-charged.  :)  This week my Grandma celebrates her 89th birthday.  This weekend her family gathered together to celebrate.  We were sad that we couldn't make it, but I'm so thankful we were able to visit her this summer and have some very special one-on-one time with each other.  While we were at her house, she pulled out things from her treasure chest and told us about each one of them.  It's a moment in time that I will always treasure.  I hope it's something my kids will always remember as well.  It was a very special time.  I created this card with her in mind.  My grandma has always had beautiful flowers and an amazing garden.  I often think of her garden when I see flowers so it was only fitting to add flowers to her birthday card.  Those of you who attended stamp camp last weekend (thanks for a GREAT time despite the terribly hot day!) were able to make this fun birthday card.

Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (hmm, do I order this stamp set in clear...and have it in both wood and clear?  decisions, decisions!!!!)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty Impressions Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Blossoms Punch, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: